Useful links are now available to Indiana’s hospital personnel caring for pediatric patients in the hospital setting.
Indiana’s Pediatric Readiness Data
This shows where are current gaps in care are and how we can improve. Click here for Indiana’s Pediatric Readiness Data.
What can you do to help?
- Look at the IN Pediatric Readiness Data.
- Evaluate your emergency department and find out what items on the list your ED might have deficits in.
- Check out the toolkit that is available that gives you tools and samples that you could use in your department.
- Contact Margo at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the list serv so you can get valuable updates and come to the annual meeting. Also contact her with any questions.
- Get others in your department engaged. We need you as a champion to advocate for children. Kids need YOU!
Click here for the Pediatric Readiness Toolkit
The Pediatric Readiness Toolkit includes resources on the following topics:
- The Pediatric Readiness Toolkit includes resources on the following topics:
- Administration and Coordination
- Physician, Nurse, and other ED Staff
- QI/PI in the ED
- Pediatric Patient Safety
- Policies, Procedures, and Protocols
- Equipment, Supplies, and Medications
Let us know how we can help you get started! We are here to help.